Many of us like to eat cakes but don’t know how to make fruit cake at home. To celebrate a function or occasion most of the time we notice the event is opened with cutting a cake. The kids are very much keen to eat pastries or pancakes. Even the demand for chocolate cake is very high. Whenever we go to a restaurant with our family especially with the kids they demand to eat cakes. However, not all the cakes of the shops and restaurants are quite good for our kids’ health.
Therefore, one can prepare a cake with the ingredients to their houses. This cake will be tasty and at the same time healthy. If you do not know about how to make fruit cake at home then you can search on the internet to get the result. Even in this article, I will try to give you some tips on this matter.
To consider the health of the kids, the mother does not hesitate to prepare anything, which is healthy at the same time tasty. Thus, they try to give all the things that are important for the health of their kids. However, eating foods that are more sugary or cakes is daily not good at all for their teeth.
Some Of The Fruit Cake Recipes For You
Now we will discuss with all of you about few fruitcake recipes and how to make fruit cake at home. Let us have a quick look at this briefly.
1. Christmas Fruit Cake:
Especially for the occasion of charismas, this type of cake is prepared or evens the dry fruitcake. Now let us see how to make this Christmas fruitcake.
- Chopped dried cherries
- Dried mango
- All-purpose flour
- Candied citron
- Baking soda
- One egg
- Dried currants
- Dried cranberries
- Dark rum
- Brown sugar
- milk 2 tablespoon
- Unsulfured molasses
- ¼ cup dark rum
How To Make
1. Take a basin and one by one add all the dry fruits in the water to soak and add some citron in ¼ rum cup at for one day or 24 hours. Wrap the bowl with a tight thing in the room warmth.
2. After this, set your micro oven to preheat in 165 degrees. Take a pan and spread the butter to all the sides.
3. After that, take another large basin and put the cream and butter collectively with brown sugar. Blend it until it gets smooth. Then break an egg in it and again blend it. Later you have to put salt soda, flour, and cinnamon and the sugar within the bowl. You have to mix the sugar slowly, divide the sugar quantity into three equal in measurement, and then put one by one. Next, you have to add milk, molasses, and all the soaked dry fruits in it.
4. Later on, put the trash into the oven for 40 to 45 minutes. After blazing it take it out and leave it to rest for at least 10 minutes. You can check the batter with a toothpick also whether it fully gets ready or not.
5. Place the cake on a plate and cut it into pieces. You can also add some extra dry fruits to it. If you do not know how long does fruit cake last then you can store it at least for 10 weeks in an airtight container.
After cutting the cake, there will be ten to twelve pieces in front of you.
As I mentioned earlier that it will take at least 40 to 45 minutes to prepare.
2. Holiday Fruit Cake:
More or less, we all love the fruitcake and it is one of the best homemade cake recipes for kids. What is fruitcake, the question arises in the mind of many of us. Therefore, here I will discuss with all of you about the fruitcake recipe in detail.
- One orange grated
- chopped dates
How To Make
1. On 325 degree F, set the over for preheating. Take a cake pan and put a parchment paper on the bottom. Slice the extra paper from the pan.
2. After that, bring a pan and put the cream, and baking soda and mix it very well.
3. Put all the dry fruit in a small bowl, and toss it and stay it aside.
4. To prepare the batter, unite the sugar and butter very well. Then mix egg, baking soda, cream and orange rind in it and after that, flour, dry fruits, and the rest all, of the ingredients.
5. Pour the entire beat in the pan and place it within the oven.
6. Leave it for at least one and half-hour to two hours. After baking it take it out and let the cake for the rest ten minutes.
From this whole cake, you can have eight to ten pieces to serve your family members or kids.
To make this fruitcake, or how to make fruit cake at home, it will take almost 2 hours.
Therefore, here we provide two easy fruit cake recipe for you all. You can also make or other fruitcakes at your house. Even if you search on Google how to make fruit cake at home, then you will get many more recipes there also.