Every one of us likes to wear different types of dresses whether it is in the summer and winter season. In the summertime, we usually wear lightweight cotton made dresses whereas in the winter we wore woolen and heavy dresses. Every individual dress or coat goes through different kinds of the tailoring process. Do you ever think or know about the fact, how to tailoring a coat in the factories or in other workplaces? If the answer is no then I suggest you all know about it, you will be amazed.
To make a dress complete, it requires different materials and a tailoring system. Some of the tailoring processes are quite simple and some are quite complex. Therefore, while you are tailoring a coat or dress need special carefulness. If you make any mistakes then the looks of the dress will damage or even it will not adjustable with your body shape.
Thus, you can take the help of a good tailor to sew your dress according to your need. It will offer you to look good after wearing the dress or a coat for the special occasions of your life.
Also read: What Are Raincoats Made Of
What A Tailor Can Do And Do Not?
Before Tailoring a coat, the tailor must know his or her ability to sew the coat beautifully. To complete the sewing of clothing or coat there are some specific things that a tailor can execute and cannot make. Let us what a tailor can do in a brief discussion.
1. For example, you went to a tailor to sew your jean pan; the person can insert a strip on the backside of the hem and then cut down the length of the jeans pant.
2. After that make the most of the total extent of pant and leave a gap from the gem a little while, and then end the stitching by tape from inside.
3. Sew up accordingly and eliminate the front pockets to give a smoother and stylish look.
4. for a dress or coat tailoring try to shape the torso through and raise the top.
5. To keep your sleeves short or to fit well then the tailor can adjust it accordingly your arms size.
1. try to take an extra two stitches so that the pockets of the pant do not adjoin one with another. If it adjoins then to bring in the same position is quite difficult for the fabric of the pant or you might see holes in your pant too.
2. It is possible to lower the length by cutting but the tailor does not leave any extra cloth inside the pant, and you gain some weight in the meanwhile then you cannot adjust the pant by fixing extra cloths.
3. Changing the design of cloth is also possible but giving an alternation looks hard to adjustable.
The Processes Of Tailoring And Parts Of Jacket For You
In the winter season, the jackets are the most wanted things to give some warmth to our bodies. For both the men and women, coats cannot be made in our houses therefore, we need to take the help of a tailor. The question can you tailor winter coats always come to our mind but the answer remains always no. thus we have to seek the aid of the tailor persons. Now I will discuss with all of you about the making of a winter coat and its tailoring steps. Let us have a quick look at this matter briefly without wasting much of the time.
Types of winter jackets
To wear winter jackets, one may find different types of jackets with varieties of materials. People like to wear jackets in the winter and want to flaunt their fashion statements in front of others. Some of the most popular types of jackets are hereinbelow.
- Fur coat
- Trench coat
- Pea coat
- Wool jackets
- Quilted jackets
All of these coats need the same type of tailoring process. Here is the step-by-step guide of how to stitch a jacket.
Can you tailor a winter coat without taking the assist of a tailor; no, we cannot do that until we properly learn the processes of it. For a jacket or coat, the shoulder part is very difficult to sew well. If your jacket becomes too large or small in the shoulder area then you need to stitch it well to wear the jacket and look perfect. Thus, we need to tight all the joint parts of the jackets that will give a good finishing level for the shoulder area.
You can add extra or new buttons on your coat if it requires. To keep your body well fitted with the coat then you should stitch one or two buttons. Make sure all the buttons sew tightly.
To keep the jacket well for several years then do not wash it with our regular detergent powder. Instead of that try to dry-clean it after each time, you wear the coat or jacket in the laundry.
Zipper Alternates And Repairs
If there is any zipper in your jacket and it needs to change then you can replace it with a new one. Even if your jacket need, repairing then you can also do that with the help of a tailor.
It depends on you whether you want long or short sleeves for your coat or not. Then you can keep your all wishes in front of the tailor and he or she will do that after taking the measure of your hands.
If you want to wear a quilted jacket then ask the tailor, can you tailor a quilted jacket first and then give a whole description about the length that you want to wear.
Belts add a stylish look to a jacket, therefore if anyone wants to have a belt in the jacket then he or she both can sew it.
Thus, here I mentioned some of the jacket types for you and every part that should be stitched well for a fine wearing.