JoinPD is a wonderful platform that is powered by Pear Deck that allows students and teachers to enter a virtual class. However, it is mostly used to give online presentations.
However, if you want to join a virtual class, you need to follow some instructions to login into joinpd.com first.
A tool like JoinPD can also help you join an ongoing presentation from anywhere. All you need to have is a joinpdcom code with yourself.
Peer Deck is a free platform where teachers and schools can utilize different tools for teaching and learning. Furthermore, there are a lot of resources available on the website, many of which are available for free.
Some tools and resources unlock after you get the premium subscription. peardeck.joinpd is one of its tools that can be used to conduct online classes and to join an online presentation.
To use this tool teachers are required to create a presentation as soon as they log in through joinpd code. And after presenting their PPT they can send invitations to their students.
Students can then join joinpd.con to access the presentation. joinpd. It is widely used in various countries. Therefore, this tool can be put into the student’s help portal category.
If you want to know more about joinpd. and its tool, visit their website, joinpd.ocm. All the tools available on the website are customizable and can be used by students for their personal and social learning.
Peardeck helps students in creating excellent learning or helps them build a feeling of community. And teaches them the importance of communication.
However, if you have never joined classes on peardeck.joinpd ever, and if you don’t know how to use this tool, you don’t have to worry, as this article will provide you with all the details that you will need on Peardeck.
Understanding PearDeck JoinPD code:
JoinPD code is a code that the host of the meeting creates for others to join. This gives Digit code is a must-have if anyone wants to join a Peardeck meeting or attend an online class.
This JoinPD code will be provided by the host of the meeting and the attendees are required to visit joinpd.com enter code. And then they will be allowed to access the class.
Anyone can create this code easily on the Peardeck website. So if you are a teacher or a host, you can create the code and provide it to your students.
However, if you are a student, then you need to ask your teacher or host for the JoinPD code.
Who Can Use peardeck.joinpd?
The Peardeck is an online service that can be accessed by almost everybody. It is a simple five-digit code that needs to be generated in order to host any meeting or class. It can be accessed by anyone, irrespective of age, class, or location.
Whether you are a teacher, student, consultant, or even a media specialist, the peardeck.joinpd is highly useful for you. If you face any problem or any issue arises, it offers you support executive to solve your issue. Some other groups of people who can use this “pear deck” account are:
- building administrator
- school management
- college societies
- district administrators
- instructional coaches
- technology Integration
- media and partners
- technology administrators
These are the groups that can easily join the pear deck to work effectively. Other than these groups, there are more categories. So if you find the need of using this, make sure to join the pear deck today itself.
Benefits Of Peardeck On joinpd.com:
Joinpd.con has various advantages with lots of features and online services. Mostly the teachers find it useful, as it becomes easy for them to share their presentations, notes, and homework with the children.
In this time of Pandemic, pear deck joinpdcom has proved to be the best online service tool for teachers and management in the US.
- This tool is handy as well as dynamic for the students.
- It helps the learners to enhance their learning and personal skills at this social learning stage.
- Can easily be accessed. Simply by visiting the website and pressing joinpd.com enter code.
- It creates a positive mindset in students and helps them to build a familiar feeling of community.
- pear deck has various features including add-on integrations for teachers.
- Other tools or websites do not offer extended lessons or classes, but peardeck.joinpd does.
- By using this service, you can export your lessons or class data easily to the spreadsheet or to Microsoft excel.
- This tool allows you to access and manage the synced data or roasters.
- Unlike other services or tools, it requires only a single sign-in either from your phone number or Gmail ID.
- One of the most common features that everyone finds beneficial is that you can speedily share the files with Google Drive.
- Also, there is no restriction or limit on sharing of files.
How To Join The Ongoing Or Uploaded Presentation:
When the teacher hosts the meeting or creates the presentation on the joinpd., you need to check first whether they have uploaded it to the website or not. If the teacher uploads them on the website joinpd.com, they are required to send the access code to the students.
Once they share their access code, it is your responsibility to copy that code and then enter that particular code on the Pear Deck website. This way, you get access to the presentation presented by your teacher. Teachers are required to help the students and answer all their queries on peardeck.joinpd.
Simply by accessing the code and entering it on joinpd.com enter code, you can join the ongoing presentation discussion. you also get access to files uploaded by the teacher. But Pear Deck allows teachers to limit or restrict the student’s activities on the files.
This is the most beneficial feature for teachers, as they need not worry about the students not paying attention. The joinpd website also gives full control to the teachers to either block or remove students from any file they want. This way, teachers using the pear deck account track the students. And see that no one can edit or change any answers they have submitted on the portal.
If you are a student or a teacher, it is important for you to create an account on the pear deck. Though there are people, who know the significance of this account, are likely to ignore it due to a lack of knowledge of how to create one. If you too belong to such a category, don’t worry as we are here to provide you with easy steps to create a pear deck account. Simply follow the below-given steps.
1st Step: Go to the official website of pear deck joinpd.com.
2nd Step: Click on the signup. It asks you the option of whether you are a student or a teacher. Sign up accordingly.
3rd Step: Fill up the certain requirements asked to set up your account.
4th Step: Then, press the Authorize button.
5th Step: Choose the storage, and give permission either to access in your Google Drive or File Manager. You can also directly sign in through your Gmail account, filling in the certainly required credentials.
6th Step: Enter the Five-digit joinpd code. If you are a teacher, management will be providing you with the code. Or if you are a student, ask your teacher to give you a code for access.
Now it is all set to enjoy learning on the latest version of peardeck.joinpd.
How To Get Peardeck joinpd com Code?
To join using joinpd com code, you need to follow the following steps –
- Open the official website of joinpd – joinpd.com by typing it on the browser.
- Type the 5 digit joinpd.com code of the meeting in the box where ” enter code” is mentioned.
- The code of the meeting expires in 4 days so you must use it within the given time, and before sending someone do tell them to use it within 4 days.
- Share the code once you get it, and you can also sign up with your email ID on joinpd.
If you don’t know how to attend the classes on the pear deck account, you can choose an instructor feature on the joinpd. website. It opens up the projector view and guides you thoroughly. here are the steps that you can follow:
- Visit the joinpdcom
- You need to know the joinpd.com enter code, to join the session at pear deck. The code must have five-digit.
- Teachers get the link to the class session, and they must share the link to the class group via mail or posts.
- Students are required to click on that particular link provided by their teacher to join the sessions.
- The code must be used within 5 to 7 days, otherwise, the code expires. but the session link does not expire easily and it works throughout the entire session.
- If the classes are regular to attend, you should use links instead of the codes.
- Once entered the code or got access to the link, enter the class anonymously using Microsoft office or Google Account email and passwords.
- You can save the login information to your computer.
- joinpd com join has premium access, where you can find the student-paced activity.
- To get the instructions for joining, you can click on the top right corner.
Creating a Pear Deck in Google Classroom at joinpd.com:
Google slides can also be synced with Pear Deck to create an interactive platform for students. In Pear Deck for Google Classroom, you can add slides with images, reviews and feedback from the students.
However, not everyone knows how to operate Pear Deck for Google Classroom. So here are a few steps that will help you in creating Pear Deck in Google Classroom.
- Start the Pear Deck lesson that you want to deliver to your class.
- Open the dashboard view.
- Click on the blue rooster button in the top right corner of your home screen.
- Then on the option box that opens after it, click on the “invite your class” option.
- Now visit the Google classroom and choose the class you want to invite for your class through JoinPD.
- The link will be shared with them and the names of the students will be displayed as soon as they join your room.
To participate in your classes, follow the below-given instructions:
- Visit the JoinPD website at joinpd.com.
- Enter the five-digit code.
- Use the link to enter the class for more than a week or two.
- Join button will appear, click on it and get into the class directly.
How To Login Pear deck Class?
To join the pear deck for your regular classes, you need to remember the ID and password of the same. Or you can also save the password and ID on your PC to log in smoothly. However, if you are still have confusion, you can see the given steps:
1st Step: Visit the official website of joinpd.con.
2nd Step: The login page will appear on your screen.
3rd Step: Enter the pear deck username and password.
4th Step: Now that you have filled up the requirements, click on the submit button.
These simple steps take you to the peardeck.joinpd classes. Now enjoy the classes and follow these steps over and over again to log in to the classes every day.
In several EDU domains peardeck.joinpd is not an authorized domain. Peardeck is allowed in places where district and education systems use Google for educational purposes.
Therefore, to install this app, you must go through Google Admin Console. There are two different ways in which you can do this –
- By installing Pear Deck in the system of everyone who will be participating through JoinPD
- You can do this by allowing Pear Deck in G Suite where every user can download Pear Deck through Google’s slides.
Now you can use joinpd to conduct classes and invite your students too, to the presentation.
If you are a teacher, and want to install the pear deck tool on your Google domain’s add-on, follow the below-given instructions:
1st Step: Visit the JoinPD.com website.
2nd Step: Open the Google Admin Console on your device.
3rd Step: Select the Peardeck tool or the joinpd. website.
4th Step: Choose the Google workspace tool.
5th Step: Add the tool to the domain install list.
6th Step: Install the domain promptly, and then, give permission to access data for add on authorization on Google slides.
7th Step: Go to the Google Admin console page again, and then refresh the tab.
8th Step: You will the domain page with the successfully installed pear deck tool.
Now every teacher can easily get access to the pear deck. They can simply open up the Google slides presentation, and visit directly to the Add-on authorization. Also, notify the other users that the pear deck will take up to 24 hours to show up on the Google Slides Menu.
Q. Do We Have To Pay Money To Access Pear Deck via JoinPD?
Anyone can access Pear Deck by visiting joinpd.ocm. However, there is a premium version of this app where you will get advanced tools and services. So if you are a student or a teacher, you can avail all the free features by just signing up.
Peardeck.joinpd is a free platform that can be accessed by anyone with just a simple sign up. The premium pack of Pear Deck has educational tools which can be used by teachers during their classes.
To get the 5 digit access code, visit joinpd.ocm and get the code and then enter it into the code box on the Pear Deck and then you get the code. Share the code with your students to join the class.
The steps to get the sign-up code is –
- Go to joinpd com join
- The code that you get from your session at joinpd.
- Now enter the 5 digits serial number of your presentation.
- Do let your students know that this code will expire in 4 days.
- After all the attendees have clicked the joining, you will get to allow the people into your presentation.
When you join using the code on the joinpd, you can directly present the content on the projector. Participants who want to join the presentation can follow these steps –
- Visit the official website of joinpd i.e joinpd.com.
- Now gain access to the Office 365 account by logging in.
- To participate in the presentation, enter the 5 digits joinpd.com enter code.
To log into the platform, you need to enter the 5 digit code on joinpd. This code will be available on the Peck Deck which you can send to your class, using which they can join the class. This link can be shared with the class via e-mail or you can directly share the link in the session.
Pear Deck is a presentation tool that enables people to engage with students and other people in personal and social activities online. Moreover, it also allows you to create presentations using your Google Drive.
Students do not need to create a Pear Deck account to be able to join the sessions. But they need to have a Microsoft Office 365 or a Google account to be a part of the Pear Deck presentation online. Participants can join the session by directly clicking on the link or they can join the session through a joining code of joinpd.
Pear Deck is an add-on tool that is available for Google Slides where everyone can create interactive and engaging content. This can also be used to create beautiful slides and also asses the knowledge of students.