People who are want to record a new podcast episode or shoot a video, need to ensure that they have amazing audio quality. Fortunately, for the last few years, video quality included with the Android Smartphone is at the highest standard. There are lots of excellent microphones available in the market and choosing the best one will not be an easy task. Fortunately, here we will walk you through the top 5 external microphones that you can opt for in 2021 and in the future.
What Should You Look for?
Before you buy a microphone be sure that your microphone has the following features. These will make sure that you will get the best quality sound.
- The Directional Capacity
- The Impedance
Top 5 External Microphones for Android Device:
As per experts, your Android device’s in-built microphone might not be sufficient all the time. Hence, if you want to connect an external headphone to your device, here are the top 5 external microphones that you can connect to your Android device.
1. Movo PM10 Lavalier Microphone:
This is one of the best lavalier microphones you can rely upon. Movo PM 10 Lavalier microphone is the smallest microphone of Lavier. This microphone is specifically designed to increase the sound quality of your Android device. Keep in mind, when it comes to the best external microphones for the Android device, the Movo PM10 Lavalier microphone will be your best bet.
- Lightweight construction
- Compatible with any Smartwatches
- Affordable price
- In order to listen to the audio, you have to remove the microphone from the jack first.
2. Rode SmartLavPlus Lavalier Microphone:
This broadcast wearable microphone is probably the best choice for Android devices. You can easily connect it to your Android device. It’s very small in size which makes the microphone ideal for carrying around.
Apart from this, it is designed with a wired model. The wire is quite long and offers impressive sound quality.
- The cable is reinforced and gives a durable construction
- Professional broadcast quality
- The 4.5mm discrete microphone goes really unnoticed
- To get the best sound quality, you have to place the microphone as close as possible
3. Purple Panda Lavalier Lapel Microphone Kit:
Purple Panda Lavalier Lapel Microphone Kit can fulfill all your needs. This device is designed with multiple features and is compatible with many devices, including GoPros, Laptops, iPhones, Mac, and iPad. Also, this microphone will increase your vlogging experience. On top of this, it has a mini USB connectivity option and comes with a TRS adapter.
Besides, the lightweight and durable design is another impressive feature that makes it an ideal investment. Also, when you are into the impromptu podcasting session, it will reduce the time.
- You can clear as well as clean the audio performance
- It’s durable as well as lightweight construction
- This microphone has lots of options that includes a pouch, extension cord, and extra clip
- It can pick up breathing sounds
- You will not get the right stereo audio performance
4. Audio-Technica ATR3350iS:
It’s an intelligible and accurate recording. It has an omnidirectional pickup that will allow you to give access to full-depth coverage. Apart from this, it offers ambient and echoes noise. This microphone will be the perfect choice for sports, aerobics, and dance recording.
The low price will make it one of the best choices among the top external microphones for Android devices. And in case you want to use these microphones for a prolonged period, you have to carry some additional batteries.
- It comes with long length cable
- Low profile design makes sure the distraction and lower visibility
- It has an amazing audio pickup option
- A battery drainer
5. Handheld Wireless Microphone with Bluetooth Speaker:
This Bluetooth speaker headphone is best for family dinner, car traveling, outdoor party and BBQ. You can use the handheld wireless microphone for several applications, including podcasting, instrument recording, and interviews. So, if you want to get the best Bluetooth mic for Android devices, the handheld microphone can be your good choice. Apart from this, it has a 2600mAh battery capacity that offers you 4 hours of backup.
- Comes with a crystal clear voice recording
- The best microphone for Android devices
- It’s compatible with both 3.5mm audio jack
- The Bluetooth connectivity makes it the best choice for podcasters
- No issue
As said earlier, connecting the external microphone to your Android device will optimize the sound quality. However, choosing the best external microphone for your smartphone will not be an easy task as there are so many options available in the market. We believe this guide will help you to make a decision so that you can quickly connect an external microphone to your device. Stay with the article for more updates.