Dengue fever is a type of mosquito-borne disease and can be seen in infected countries. The reason for this disease is the dengue virus. The fever becomes painful as the body becomes weak. Dengue fever virus is followed by a rash, severe fever, knots, and muscle aches if not exaggerated. When dengue fever is severe, it is called hemorrhagic dengue fever and can lead to continuous bleeding, sudden blood pressure (paralysis), and death. Temperate countries are plagued by this problem, namely Southeast Asia, India, Taiwan, South China, the Caribbean (excluding Cuba and the Cinnamon Islands), the Pacific Islands, Mexico, Central and South America (excluding Chile, Paraguay, and Argentina) and Africa.
What is the reason for the Dengue fever virus?
Mosquitoes breed mainly in the waters around the house. These mosquitoes are the carriers of four types of dengue fever virus, and dengue is caused by any kind of virus. The mosquito bite is infected by the bite of dengue victims, and later a third person is infected with the mosquito bite. Although we are protected from that particular virus after cure, we are not protected against the other three types of viruses and the risk of severe dengue or hemorrhagic dengue fever increases. The second, or third or fourth time the infection increases the risk of hemorrhagic dengue.
Dengue fever symptoms:
- Eye or eye pain.
- Severe fever and headache.
- Muscle aches and cramps.
- Problems in the lungs, liver, and heart.
- Throat or vomiting.
- Pain in the lower abdomen and throughout the body.
- Scars on the skin.
- Minor bleeding (such as gums, nasal drops or brushing blood).
- Periodically short.
- Lump node swelling.
- Too much sweat.
Treatment for dengue fever:
The doctor recommends adequate water intake to prevent water from escaping from the body due to severe fever and vomiting. Acetaminophen reduces fever and pain. To avoid the complications of bleeding, it is best not to take painkillers such as ibuprofen, aspirin and naproxen sodium.
For the dengue fever virus, there is no specific vaccination to prevent. If a resident of a tranquil country or a source of work needs to go there, it is necessary to try to avoid the mosquito bite. What should be done to prevent dengue fever?
- Use mosquito repellant until home.
- If probable, stay away from crowded places.
- Stay out of the house full of sleeveless clothes, pants, and socks.
- If possible, stay in an air-conditioned room at home.
- Make sure there are no leaks or holes in the door or window.
- If the bedroom is not air-conditioned, hang mosquitoes.
- A dengue patient needs to be shown to the doctor immediately.
Dengue fever remedies at home:
There are fewer severe symptoms that can be treated with proper care and protection at home. Domestic treatment requires the following:
- Lots of water needs to be added to the diet.
- The patient needs the entire rest.
- Eating ORS is beneficial.
- The patient needs healthy and nutritious food.
- The doctor’s medication should be followed.